|Jan 8, 2019: Update 10
- added cones to warn of spawn protection zones
- fixed muzzle flashes staying on after dying
- slightly improved overall framerate of the game
- 3 channels of audio compression to save your ears
- stopped scoreboard from updating after game over
- fixed camera glitch from dying during ballcam
Now that the game is running well, we're going to start working on new features. Setting controller sensitivities and adding Teams Mode seem to be the top requests.
|Nov 8, 2018: Update 9
- fixed "floating muzzle flash" glitch
- fixed formatting issue in scoreboards
- fixed other ballCams on in fullscreen
- cleaned up temporary texts on models
- added a few more objects to randoms
- added button for generating new maps
- added protection against spawn campers
- updated in-game product placements
High Impact Flix
|Nov 2, 2018: Update 8
- now available for Linux and Mac
- constrained ballCam orientations
- end of game now displays a scoreboard with performance and statistics info
Last update at this price!
|Oct 27, 2018: Update 7
- camera stays active while heads fly off
- option to toggle off headcams if dizzy which
will show a static overhead camera instead
- many bug fixes and stability tweaks
|Oct 23, 2018: Update 6
- replaced player models with androids
- paint now spatters before marking
- shot trails now less obstructive
- menu now more cinematic at start
- players now blow apart when out
|Oct 18, 2018: Update 5
- option to set One Hit Kills
- option to set Infinite Ammo
- option to set Score To Win
- KD stats display above name
- disabled shooting while out
- now displays who shot you
- sounds for hits and outs
|Oct 12, 2018: Update 4
- trails added to paintballs to help with aiming
- you can now aim your gun 45 and center of barrel
- aiming sensitivity lowers to 1 half while aiming
- adjusted the size of screen information texts
- changed the "gun down" action into a hold button
- paintball collisions fixed regardless of framerate
- increased the angles you can shoot from to 45s
- cleaned up naming and ordering of button inputs
- added reminders to the map of what's coming
|Oct 9, 2018: Update 3
- added notes to launch screen
- cam time for last shot extended
- choose your own player colors
All known controller issues resolved.
|Oct 4, 2018: Update 2
- adjusted controller deadzones and sensitivities which should fix "drifting" issues
- numpad keys now control the games volume: 0 . 1 2 3 (zero max 25% 50% 75%)
- replaced walking and jumping sounds with more subtle and softer recordings
- running out of ammo now causes you to lose 1 point and restocks your gun
- updated the game's manual
(on website) to help with configuring controllers
Reloading will work differently in Death Match games. This method is only for Paintball.
|Sep 28, 2018: Update 1
- added ability to play in 2 player mode
Click "START 2P" at the bottom of the main menu to activate. Don't forget to configure your controllers from the input tab! See game manual for Configuration / Hidden Controls / Buttons.
Keyboard and mouse against a joystick player ?
In-game, on the keyboard, press the top row number of the player you want to control.
|Sep 27, 2018: Go Time!
CPGN has officially launched! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and stories with us! Any feedback is greatly appreciated and will be used to prioritize what gets added to the game next. So far it looks like switching from 4 to 2 players is at the top!