|Jun 15, 2019: Update 24
|- fixed impact sounds occasionally not playing
- disabled reloading and switching weapons while gun down and running
- default score to win for 1v1 sets to 5
- predators now get 3 times the ammo too
- smoke and sparks fly out of neck when killed
- walk speed now slows while aiming
- less densely wooded trees in Ghost Town
- adjusted the light for "sun" (time of day) so as not to taint player colors
- made it so nothing generates too closely to spawn areas
- new map type "mountain range" with a watch tower in the middle and an automatic lift
- random generation of objects now less likely to spawn too close to each other
|Jun 7, 2019: Update 23
- floor time on money dropped before collection enabled shortened from 5 seconds to 1
- improved bullet tracers to better gauge shots, which previously caused players to judge incorrectly where the bullet was traveling (may remove current tracer mechanic for newer "tight with the bullet" 3D ones if not satisfied)
- gun sounds and player interactions now split stereo to the side of the screen they're on
- various optimizations resulting in much smoother animations, especially when set to 120fps
- gun damage for LT changed to 50 and PB to 25, still defaults to 1 hit kills otherwise
- muzzle flashes, smoke and particle adjustments and randomization changes
- added option to configure aim sensitivity independently from look sensitivity
- enabled the "config" button on the main menu
- added new mechanic "clutch turning" via run button
- removed temp capsule graphic for bullets and replaced with bullet model
- bullet impact sounds added, which also follow the new stereo splitting mechanics
|May 31, 2019: Update 22
- new ad types and placements (in-game ad space pricing and conditions now available)
- bullet impacts now splat paint and laser particles onto walls and nearby objects and shoot puffs of smoke and debris for military guns
- new large background set pieces randomly generate with every map change, making distanced shots easier to gauge while greatly expanding the feel of environments
- new cash drop mechanic, for every kill the player drops cash you can collect to show everyone you're no camper
Plus so many other adjustments, changes, and improvements that we need to take a whole new set of screenshots for the Steam store!
File Download: adstemplate.zip (zipped PSD file)
|May 20, 2019: Update 21
- added face masks to player models
- def colors to Lime Magenta Orange Aqua
- increased highscore entries to 6 each
- swapped out Military Gun sounds
- button to remove highscore duplicates
|May 16, 2019: Update 20
- Frame Limiter now saves / loads on start
along with player names and colors
- all-time high scores page added to menu
with ability to clear it at any time
Will work on tracking / displaying more actions later.
|May 11, 2019: Update 19
- increased clips and ammo for Military Guns
- player names / colors now save / load on start
- fixed broken 2 player mode's scoreboards
- controller look / aim precision increased
Working on saving / loading all-time high scores. There will be a page in the game that displays names, dates, and achievements of players. We'll start out with "highest accuracies", "longest shots", and "most time played". It'll show the top player in each category but also 3 runner-ups underneath.
|May 3, 2019: Update 18
- fixed being able to double reloading sounds
- tweaked Military Gun sounds to duck hit sounds
- added "quit to desktop" button to main menu
- guns now hide while reloading or restocking
- fixed reloading issue with scroll mouses
- added "TP" for Team Points in all team modes
- choosing Teams or Predators now done on screen
- many other adjustments and optimizations
|Apr 19, 2019: Update 17
- Military Guns (auto, pistol, rifle) set
- Laser Tag tracers now glow with shots
+ many other changes I forgot about
|Apr 6, 2019: Update 16
|- added Spawn On Pos of partner in Teams Mode
- fixed sun lighting on gun models not showing
- added foliage randomization test as flowers
- new random map type / location "Ghost Town"
- plus many other misc adjustments / changes
|Mar 23, 2019: Update 15
It's Saturday night. Time to eat, drink, scream and laugh..
- added Predator Mode (3 vs 1)
- fixed random bullet ricochets
- added zoom to Laser Tag guns
- improved LT enviro lighting
- option to choose time of day
- cleaner sharper crosshairs
- added scoped flash overlays
- 2 new map location types
We changed the environment lighting and coloring for Night map / Laser Tag matches. Let us know if you liked the "misty fog" look from before because we might add that as a "weather" option, later on. Have any suggestions for location / scenario map types? Send us an Email.
|Mar 13, 2019: Site Updates
- updated the Mission Page with a "In The Works 2019" section
- added random development pictures to the Media Gallery
- added more information to the Guide / Manual page
Stay tuned for Game Update 15.
|Mar 7, 2019: Update 14
- 2v2 Mode (points, colors, and spawn sharing)
- changed how options are displayed in main menu
- adjusted LT sound to be a little less punchy
- video frame capture rate now uses FPS Limiter
- fixed UFO casting giant shadows onto the map
- fixed LT shots sometimes passing through players
- scoreboard now tracks / shows your longest shot
|Feb 24, 2019: Update 13
- Laser Tag mode added
New guns, effects, graphics, sounds, etc.
|Feb 16, 2019: Update 12
- static deathcams now follow faces instead
- jumping more realistic (no "air walking")
- options to limit frames per second for
much better performance and consistency
- you can also adjust graphics quality in-game.
use home / end, page up / down, on keyboard.
- option to set controller sensitivities
- changed joystick identifier to an image
Check if this is ok. We want to start adding new map types and game modes!
|Feb 10, 2019: Update 11
- ballcams are now a trigger, kills
with ballcams are worth 2 points, and
ballcams restock with "out of ammo"
- when "infinite ammo" and "ball cams" are
both on, ballcams restock at 5 seconds
- option to disable use of ballcams
- disabling "head cams" option now causes
deathcam to follow player who shot you
- cleaned and re-adjusted sounds
Don't forget to set a button for the new "gear_use" triggers! I put them at the bottom of the "input" tab list. The little dot next to your ammo is the ballcam indicator. There's no point penalty for using it.
|Jan 27, 2019
We're getting some mixed feedback on what the next update should be. If you'd like to help us decide, please send us an Email.
- Teams / 2 VS 2 Mode
- Controller Sensitivities
- Players VS Bots
- Single Player Targets
- Laser Tag Mode
- More Sounds
Progress on the War Games update is at a good 50% but based on feedback I think it's best to hold off until we know which direction to go in. We're all very limited on time and have yet to generate enough revenue to expand the team, so, we'll have to continue to do things 1 at a time.
So glad you guys are having fun with the game! Stay tuned for more!
|Jan 8, 2019: Update 10
- added cones to warn of spawn protection zones
- fixed muzzle flashes staying on after dying
- slightly improved overall framerate of the game
- 3 channels of audio compression to save your ears
- stopped scoreboard from updating after game over
- fixed camera glitch from dying during ballcam
Now that the game is running well, we're going to start working on new features. Setting controller sensitivities and adding Teams Mode seem to be the top requests.
|Nov 8, 2018: Update 9
- fixed "floating muzzle flash" glitch
- fixed formatting issue in scoreboards
- fixed other ballCams on in fullscreen
- cleaned up temporary texts on models
- added a few more objects to randoms
- added button for generating new maps
- added protection against spawn campers
- updated in-game product placements
High Impact Flix
|Nov 2, 2018: Update 8
- now available for Linux and Mac
- constrained ballCam orientations
- end of game now displays a scoreboard with performance and statistics info
Last update at this price!
|Oct 27, 2018: Update 7
- camera stays active while heads fly off
- option to toggle off headcams if dizzy which
will show a static overhead camera instead
- many bug fixes and stability tweaks
|Oct 23, 2018: Update 6
- replaced player models with androids
- paint now spatters before marking
- shot trails now less obstructive
- menu now more cinematic at start
- players now blow apart when out
|Oct 18, 2018: Update 5
- option to set One Hit Kills
- option to set Infinite Ammo
- option to set Score To Win
- KD stats display above name
- disabled shooting while out
- now displays who shot you
- sounds for hits and outs
|Oct 12, 2018: Update 4
- trails added to paintballs to help with aiming
- you can now aim your gun 45 and center of barrel
- aiming sensitivity lowers to 1 half while aiming
- adjusted the size of screen information texts
- changed the "gun down" action into a hold button
- paintball collisions fixed regardless of framerate
- increased the angles you can shoot from to 45s
- cleaned up naming and ordering of button inputs
- added reminders to the map of what's coming
|Oct 9, 2018: Update 3
- added notes to launch screen
- cam time for last shot extended
- choose your own player colors
All known controller issues resolved.
|Oct 4, 2018: Update 2
- adjusted controller deadzones and sensitivities which should fix "drifting" issues
- numpad keys now control the games volume: 0 . 1 2 3 (zero max 25% 50% 75%)
- replaced walking and jumping sounds with more subtle and softer recordings
- running out of ammo now causes you to lose 1 point and restocks your gun
- updated the game's manual
(on website) to help with configuring controllers
Reloading will work differently in Death Match games. This method is only for Paintball.
|Sep 28, 2018: Update 1
- added ability to play in 2 player mode
Click "START 2P" at the bottom of the main menu to activate. Don't forget to configure your controllers from the input tab! See game manual for Configuration / Hidden Controls / Buttons.
Keyboard and mouse against a joystick player ?
In-game, on the keyboard, press the top row number of the player you want to control.
|Sep 27, 2018: Go Time!
CPGN has officially launched! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and stories with us! Any feedback is greatly appreciated and will be used to prioritize what gets added to the game next. So far it looks like switching from 4 to 2 players is at the top!